Is your best friend is Textbook?

Books are one of the most used tools by students and academician for the century.  A textbook always gives a direction, a dream which we hold as a reader in our hand and dictated learning for every teacher as well as students for a lifetime.  Every student learned through books even me in my childhood was used to read a book and I’m still used to it.  As it was the huge source of knowledge and information.

I also consider that the need for books in our day to day life is important. But Information Age and Technology have significantly altered this process.  As a reader, we all know that a textbook is one time investment as we focus on becoming more futuristic for our new generation.

During my school time or I can say every student in their educational journey they learned it many times that books are not only man's best friend but also it contributes wisdom in life. It delivers the awareness and knowledge which can't be removed by anyone.


Books are the most silent, impactful and everlasting friends for life; they are the most approachable and enlightened of mentors. I personally believe a book lover can never be feeling alone or stay alone if he has a good collection of books. Books enlighten and illuminate us deeply. I feel that technology can never give you that peace or pleasure which a great book can provide you.

Comments

Media College in Delhi Popular Posts

Embrace your body - Love the way you are!

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it

गणेश चतुर्थी: भगवान गणेश के प्रति भक्ति और आदर का प्रतीक